Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I decided to make sure that tennis was most important in my life next to GOD and my family, and while I was doing that I decided to rid myself of relationships that could stop me from reaching the main goal which is being the best. I did not want anything to stand in my way of doing what I do best which is playing tennis." -- Serena Williams' blog

"The fear of the unknown is paralyzing. I mean I had to go to a chiropractor about a week out because I was freaking out. I sat down with the cinematographer... and said, 'Where do we put the camera?' and he said, 'Well, I dunno.'" -- Denzel Washington recalling his directorial debut with 'Antwone Fisher'

"This is after I was in Harvard Law School. I was invited to attend a banquet... and was wearing my suit and tie, and as I was passing one of the tables to get to my seat, somebody turned and said, "Excuse me, can I get some hot tea?" And so, even... wearing a fancy suit, those assumptions and stereotypes still operated." -- Senator Barack Obama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home