Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Excitement Intensifies

Today I received an email with my assignment for South Africa. I am being placed in a high school drama department where i am being asked to help the children produce a skit and some video pieces. I see this a grand opportunity to work in some PSAs about the local region and community at large. I see the opportunity as a blessed one and look forward to returning home with a whole new perspective and outlook on life. I am so excited, I can barely contain myself here on the job.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

Dapper D

View motionphics.blogspot.com for more on the PSA campaign idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Promiscuous X said...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Soldier said...

Contain yourself you little distracted illegal immigrant lol

4:30 PM  
Blogger fuzzy said...

Congradulations! You have your assignment. I hope you are generating ideas and concepts on what you might want to do... (I left a comment on your other blog also!)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home