Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Easter in Alice, South Africa


Long road to Alice!

While everyone was celebrating the Lord's resurrection, I made a trip to the Eastern Cape of South Africa. All I have to say is "Countraaaaaaaaaaaaay, Country!" Dirt roads and cattle roaming the streets as if it was just a normal day in New York. The road above was just about of a forth of what we traveled to get to the house.

Just behind me is a riverbank. My first day here the black bull over my left shoulder chased me into the riverbank as he tried to pass. Thank God it is summer and dried out!

I love this pic! The hut behind me was the old clinic in the community. Here they tended to sick children.

More pics and vids to come soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger fuzzy said...

You almost got hit by the wrong side of a bul! That woulda hurt!!!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Wonder Man said...

the area seems peaceful

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home