Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Goal to have a Life Altering Experience Through Travel




Okay, here I am at 5am looking for a job that will make an impact in my working, spiritual and cultural experience. While looking on the site I ran across a volunteer/intern program that allows one to travel to various countries to work in various ways. I have decided over the past few months that I wanted to travel abroad and here was my answer to my longing for this experience. I have decided to take the experience in the Motherland. My works would include HIV/AIDS awareness, conservation or local orphanages in Kenya or South Africa. This would also serve as a great opportunity to create a documentary on my travels. The great thing about this program is that it is year round and is a great way to vacation with a purpose. It is my plan to produce various fundraiser to fund my trip(s) back home to the first home that God built, AFRICA.

If there are an ideas concerning fundraising please feel free to give input. Also it would be dapper to have a group of friends with similar interest to travel together back to Africa.

Look forward to the Dapper productions for my educational experience. Also accepting donations from Mini DV tapes to cash gifts.

Speaking this thing as though it is,

Dapper D

2 Comments:

Blogger fuzzy said...

I'd love to go with you but I'm tryin to get this experience where I am while I can get it. Maybe if you haven't gone to the motherland by the time that I need to be out then I'll head over with you... It will be a great experience for me...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

Depends on when you are going. If I am still free-lancing, I may try to go with you. If I am working for the man.... well you know. But keep me informed and at the least I can sponsor some supplies.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home