Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thank you Q.

I'm not sure when your leaving. I just wanted to say have a safe fun trip take lots of pictures and remember me :). I'm proud of you man. When I said get your passport and travel, I didn't think it would be like this. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big smile hugs and kisses until you get back.

Take care and love you,

Q


While working at BET Q inspired me with here travels to Spain and France. She knew of my desire to travel and encouraged me to get my passport and just go. So I must say thanks to Q for the encouragement and passion to inspire others.

Q is Dapper

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

Oh Thank you D

Always remember the world is yours!

Q

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home