Friday, July 04, 2008

"No Baby, God will Provide"

Ok so less than 24hrs after my first post, I had to come on again to post my updates (yes there are updates to this mornings post). So I stated previously about looking for a place to rent, well as of today I have a friend whose roommate moved out, leaving a room vacant. Well after thinking it over and talking with my friend about the room for rent, I decided to take the room. So now I am living in Harlem, USA on 116 and Lenox (Hot Stuff). Now although I have the option to say here, I am still looking to room with Marlon next month if this plan is still a go.

It is July 4th and all day I haven't been feeling like people, so I decided to stay in and edit my documentary filmed in South Africa. I am glad that I made the decision to stay in because it had been poring down here in the city. But being in, going out just once to purchase a few item for the room to make it feel personal, I stepped out to grab a bite to eat. While standing under the scaffold connected to the building, staying dry from the rain, a lady approached me and asked me if I wanted a BBQ plate(of course I said yes after smelling the smoke from the meat on the grill). Receiving my plate, I asked if I could pay her for it she stated "God will Provide". I thanked her and returned to the apartment where I stated to myself after reflecting on my truths, "He already has".

Revealing the truth, in all situations, will make you free. Even if the outcome is not what you would expect, there is liberation in truth.

God, you know you are too Dapper for our own good!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

I need some food like that!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Q said...

Hey D

you will love Harlem i did. Wow a plate of food and a warm blessing only in Harlem.

God Bless D

Q

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home