Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sup folks,

Dis ya b da dappa 1 here right here having a not so dappa time in my life right now. My baby, the G4 Mac that I purchased in Feb. of this year unexpectedly crashed on me. I had to ship it off for repairs in the mist of many graphic and video deadlines. Therefore, I am not the happiest brother on the block. But as with my previous post I will take time to breathe and count my blessings each day.

On a lighter note, yet grander scale, I daily dream of my desires of travel abroad. I find that I have become obsessed with this notion for exploration. I recently received a belated birthday gift from my elder sister, which will be my first step to making this dream a reality. On this week, I will finally go for my passport. There is no trip in sight just yet, but the idea of having it is very exciting to me and further lets me know that I am well on my way to gaining my experience.

TO those of you who continue to view my post, I want to apologize for this rash and obsessive conversation on travel. It has always been a dream of mine to explore the world to see what life has to offer. As a child, my mom always pushed us to follow our dreams nomatter how far fetched they were. She would say that you would never know until you try if something would fail or not. As a brother, I am tired of the fears instilled in us to take chances in life. Therefore here is my chance to take a chance.

Forever dappa,

Dapper D

2 Comments:

Blogger fuzzy said...

Take your chance man! The only thing I want you to do is remember to pray before you make any decisions. To things in the order they need to be done in. I wouldn't want you to make a wrong move! Reach for greatness and stay dapper...

2:27 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

thanks for always being a dreamer!
make sure u bring ur fitted, lol.

Where do u plan to go first?

you can document it on the blog of course!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home