Tuesday, August 07, 2007


TUNE IN FOR MORE ON SOUTH AFRICA
Sponsorship and donations are still being accepted!!!

Thanks to the following patrons and benifactors:

Lorraine B. Cook "Momma"(believing and encouraging my vision)
Nathan "Seven" Scott
Duran Williams
Charles Albert
Ms. Vivian Baitey & Kenyatta Eugene (for aiding me with purchase of plane ticket)
Ty Whitfield (roommate, chatching those hungry nights)
Laurence Pickney (aiding me with my vision)
Warren "Uncle Ajamu"Sims (the long talks from illusion to reality)

DJ Renee Hewitt (for providing dinner so I wouldn't have to purchase a meal)
Walter Clark (for the care package of food)
Nurse Eva and Dr. Ventura (Horizons clinic)


for info and address regarding donations
email me at derroncook_1@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger C ain't Crazy he just Creative said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home