Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No lie can live forever...

It has come to my attention that I have been painted in various peoples mind as a abuser. Now even though I am not as active in the church, because of its some of its hypocritical ideals and rules, I still believe that God still reigns over my decisions and rules over my goals and thoughts for life. In believing this, I think that His ways are higher than my own and he is faithful and just in his dealings. I also believe that just as in the courts, the minutes of our lives are being recorded. While this is my belief, it is also my belief that God has given us all common sense to filter and sift out any untruths through inductive and deductive reasoning.

As we all know there are two sides to every story. It is not in my nature to run and tell wild imaginary tales on and about folks. Even when situations are in my favor, I will hold and keep things to myself. Once again this will not be a drawn out matter of who said or did what. All I have to say is check, check and re-check the stories that you hear. Note, if such were the case of abuse, wouldn't things be different.

GOD GAVE YOU A MIND TO REASON, SO USE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home